We love working with tour operators, hospitality providers, and CVBs/tourism boards to promote their services and destinations.
Since 2006, we’ve worked with dozens of partners in the travel, spirits, and automotive verticals to expand their presence.
Hawaiian Tourism Authority
Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
Viator (a TripAdvisor Company)
Monroe County Tourist Development Council
Other select partners we’ve worked with include:
South Australia Tourism / Qantas Airways
Ten-day tour of South Australia to explore the region’s food, wine, and adventure travel offerings.
Resulting content (4 feature-length posts / 5,000+ words):
- A Taste of Adelaide: Wine & Chocolate (and More Wine) in South Australia’s Capital City
- Exploring the Barossa: 200 Kangaroos, 3 Wineries and a Koala in South Australia’s Illustrious Wine Region
- Just Another Day in the Barossa Valley: Wine for Breakfast, Hunting for Kangaroo and Dining at South Australia’s Best Restaurant
- Can’t-Miss Wildlife Experiences on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula
Canadian Tourism Commission / American Express Publishing
Ten-day backpacking adventure through Quebec’s three provincial parks. Vagabondish was one of only three online outlets selected by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Travel + Leisure (American Express Publishing) to promote the Explore Canada Like a Local Sweepstakes.
Resulting content (4 posts / 5,000+ words):
- Explore Quebec (and Vancouver … and Toronto) Like a Local
- Explore Canada Like a Local: How to Relive Quebec City’s Fascinating 400-Year History
- Explore Canada Like a Local: A Long Walk Through Quebec’s La Mauricie National Park
- Explore Canada Like a Local: Chasing Whales in Quebec’s Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
South Africa Tourism
Ten-day journey through South Africa, from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park to Cape Town – to explore the country’s myriad travel offerings.
Resulting content (4 posts / 1,700+ words):
- Visions of South Africa: On Safari in Kruger National Park [Gallery]
- 8 Reasons to Drop Everything & Visit South Africa Right Now
- 36 Hours in Johannesburg: Explore the Past, Present and Future of South African Apartheid
- 5 Killer Adventure Travel Experiences in Cape Town, South Africa
Natural Habitat Adventures (World’s Premier Nature and Wildlife Travel Company)
Six-day journey through Churchill, Manitoba – the “Polar Bear Capital of the World”.
Resulting content (3 posts / 4,000+ words):
- How (Not) to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Part 1
- How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Part 2
- How to Chase Polar Bears Across the Canadian Subarctic — Final Day on the Tundra
And We Can Help You Too!
With more than 280,000 unique visitors monthly and 200,000 Twitter followers, Vagabondish can promote your service or destination to a large, well-targeted audience of travelers.
Let’s work together to help grow your business and your following!